2016年11月16日 星期三

Beyoncé - Daddy Lessons 中文翻譯歌詞

[intro]
Yee haw Oh oh oh Texas texas

德州

[verse 1]

Came into this world Daddy's little girl
And daddy made a soldier out of me
呱呱墜地後 當老爸的小公主
他武裝我成一名戰士
Daddy made me dance And daddy held my hand 
And daddy liked his whisky with his tea
爸爸教我跳舞 牽住我的手 
他喜歡茶加威士忌

[pre-chorus1]
And we rode motorcycles Blackjack classic vinyl
Tough girl is what I had to be

我們騎機車 玩撲克牌 黑膠唱片
鐵娘子 是我成長的目標
He said take care of your mother Watch out for your sister
Oh and that's when he gave to me

他要我 照顧媽媽 多關照姊妹
這是他對我的叮囑

[chorus]
With his gun with his head held high
He told me not to cry

給我槍舉頭高昂
他要我把淚水拋開
Oh my daddy said shoot x2
With his right hand on his rifle

老爸說開槍呀
他右手握著來福槍
He swore it on the bible
My daddy said shootx2

他說看在神的份上
他說開槍呀
He held in his arms And he taught me to be strong
He told me when he's gone

擁我在他懷中 要我堅強
他叮囑我他不在時
Here's what you do
When trouble comes in time

與人相處時
當麻煩來到身旁
And men like me come around
Oh my daddy said shoot x2

有像他一樣的渣男纏上來
那就開槍呀

[verse 2]
Daddy made me fight It wasn't always right
But he said girl  It's your second amendment

爸爸教我抗爭 但也有錯的時候
他說 女孩,要把握修正錯誤機會
He always played it cool But daddy was no fool
And right before he died he said remember

他總是瀟灑自如 不給餿主意
臨終前叫我記得

[pre-chorus2]
He said take care of your mother
Watch out for your sister

他要我 照顧好媽媽 多關照姊妹
And that's when daddy looked at me
這是他對我的叮囑

[chorus]
[outro]
My daddy warned me about men like you
He said baby girl he's playing you

老爸要我小心像他這樣的渣男
他說 他就是想跟你玩玩
Cause when trouble comes in town
And men like me come around

要是麻煩來到身旁
被像他這樣的渣男纏上
Oh my daddy said shoot x2
那就開槍吧
(Good job Bey hahaha)
(不錯喔 比昂絲~)

沒有留言:

張貼留言