2016年8月2日 星期二

To Penfriend

Hi,
How are you?
I like to have a penfriend, so I can utilize my writing skills. 
I am retired now, so I have more time to learn some new songs.
I don't read any English book for a long time.
Maybe from now on, I will read some, to help my writing. 
I like to exercise, but I got hurt on my right arm during my everyday table tennis drills.
I couldn't raise my arm at that time, so I looked for other thing to do, then I picked up singing lesson instead.
I was afraid of singing in the past, but now everything has changing up.
It's unbelievable how I started to sing Japanese songs.
After a gathering of my class, I was enchanted by Japanese songs.
I asked where you learned those song?
Couple days later, my classmate introduced me to her Japanese singing class.
Since then, I sang like crazy.
Besides, I take Japanese lesson.
Tonight, I will enter a brand new class to learn Japanese.
I am kinda looking forward to seeing them.
Write later
Dex
Hi,
Every professional was once an amateur. 
It's a good thing if you want to learn.
To help your listening, I suggest that you play the mp3 here and there.
Don't try to understand each word or sentence.
There is no time for you to stop and figure out what you have listened.
I also suggest that don't follow the reading, unless you already have enough listening.
If you build enough energy, the comprehending will pop up automatically.
It takes time to accumulate the energy, which is hard to described and achieved.
I saw many people failing, because they didn't have patience and tried to speed the process.
I believe you can do it, right?
Best regards,
Dex 
Hi ,
I am attaching part 3, where you can download any time.
I think you are a diligent lady.
When I read this book, there was no audiobook to listen to.
Last time I read English book, I found I need to listen to the book to complete it.
It's my curious to listen to these mp3 and found this reader was quite good in speaking.
She read a little quicker than normal, but with good intonation.
I think when you listen 5 times, then you may need to check the text for some words' accuracy.
After all, you still can listen, as long as you want and have interest.
It's been a long while,  where I don't listen to audiobook.
I am lucky to have a penpal to listen together in different place. 
This week, the weather here is so hot.
I keep staying inside the  house with kids.
Later,
Dex
Hi,
I attached part 3, just like I did before, but the size was too big. 
But, the website is under construction now, so I have to wait till it is available.
Last time, you asked about our Japanese class.
In fact, we don't speak Japanese, only one guy knows how to speak fluently.
We just follow the song notes and lyrics to sing.
Our teachers are singers and know how to teach us.
Write later,
Dex
Hi,
You have a warm touch on writing.
I also don't know much about computer, which getting complicated.
I could only guess your gmail has limit spaces.
You probably need to clean your mails for spaces, like delete junk mails or unnecessary mails.
I could split the mp3 into more pieces, which is not good to listen.
There are some memory spaces in the internet cloud for mainland China.
Maybe you can apply for it.
The weather remains hot here.
Take care,
Dex
Hi,
Indeed, it's a great news.
When you are successful, there are many files waiting for you to listen to.
The weather is hot here, and there is no rain.
We may obtain another Typhoon as Nature calls it to come.
Have a nice day~
Dex
Hi,
To improve and expand the vocabulary is not easy, I always read English news and song lyrics.
You can write English letter to empower your vocabulary.
Do you write journals or diary?
It will help your English as well.
On Monday and Tuesday, I had Japanese sessions.
Our Japanese teacher is experienced and she is quite helpful to me.
But, I think I need more Japanese vocabulary to study with urgency.
The weather remains hot, but I have used to it.
Regards,
Dex
Hi,
Welcome back. I thought you might disappear from the internet.
But, not so long, only two days absent, then you come back from no way.
I don't know who invent the internet, but it makes confusion to the world.
Young kids are depended on it to play every moment.
Also, government are crazy to collect money through internet.
Without it, the world may stop moving, I reckon.
I am sending the part 05.
You will get used to it.
Only need to listen again, you will find the voices are slow each time.
Regards,
Dex
Hi,
You wrote back so quick this time and I was surprised.
Our Japanese song teacher is taking a leave, where she stays in a hospital due to sickness.
In the meantime, I find a lot of films on Youtube channel, around 50's, teaching Japanese song.
Those films were made for cable TV program.
I like their teaching, where they sang with melody notes.
Many songs were translated to Chinese and Taiwanese, and I had heard over and over when I was a child.
Besides I learn fast, because it's my interest.
To learn singing, I play mp4 like every moment.
I guess you are playing mp3 the same way, right?
Write later,
Dex
Hi,
Last night, it rained cats and dogs, and temperature took a nosedive.
The typhoon unleashed Hong Kong, but it resulted heavy rains here.
I was scared of typhoon, but now I know it brings more advantages than damages.
Without it, there would be no rains for us during the summer season.
Still, listen and watch Japanese songs all day long.
Best regards,
Dex

沒有留言:

張貼留言